Non-Toxic All Purpose Surface Spray

If you are making a conscious effort to detoxify your home from harsh commercial chemical base cleaners that can be harmful to your health, than making a simple DIY all purpose cleaner is a good start.

Apart from being cost effective, reusable, and better for the environment using natural based products do not include the toxic chemicals such as ammonia, chloride, sodium hydroxide, phthalates, bleach, artificial fragrance and more. Breathing in such fumes can contribute to breathing difficulties, eye irritation, skin irritation, and can even lead to more serious conditions such as cancer, nervous system damage and kidney damage. Making the switch to non toxic products is one step in the right direction to ensure your health is protected.